The Germain's Fur Air Gallon Machine
Make superb looking feathery light fur garments, accessories and wilder looking fox-trim hoods by honeycombing your fur in just two minutes.
Fur can be cut into mesh form to:
But the air gallon technique is as labour intensive as it is time consuming. Which is why we developed the Germain's Fur Air Gallon Machine. Designed by professional furriers to be used easily in your own workshop, the Germain's Fur Air Gallon Machine allows you to make meshed fur in an user friendly and quick way.
- Gain length or width
- Give feathery lightness
- Make it easier to shape in curves
- Realize special colour effects when the underwool has a different colour shade
- Indispensable for making beautiful fur trims in tanuki / finnraccoon
- You don't need to treat skins with special products that stiffen the leather.
- The fur may be meshed info several meshing ratios according to the functional and aesthetic considerations.
- The cutting is quick and simple and doesn't damage the fur.